Call us to switch for free!!
Available Monday to Friday from 9am until 6pm
|Client Email||[email protected]|
|Client Number||0345 052 0000
|Log in||Log into your E.ON Energy account here|
|Number of clients||3.8 million|
Last modified the August 4, 2020
Are E.ON the right energy supplier for me?
What makes them different?
Who are E.ON?
- With around 3.8 million customers, E.ON is the second largest of the ‘Big 6’ energy suppliers in the UK.
- Founded in 2000, E.ON places a heavy and relevant focus on ensuring their energy is green and efficient.
- They are driven by innovation, aiming to make energy consumption smarter and more sustainable.
Who do they support?
E.ON’s main charitable partnership is with the Alzheimer’s Society, raising money for support workers through charitable initiatives. They have raised 27,000 for the charity. E.ON invests in community initiatives, engaging students in career opportunities in STEM.
E.ON Tariffs, Plans and Offers 📝
What are E.ON’s electricity, gas and dual energy plans?
- E.ON offers a full range of energy tariffs, providing options for both dual and single plans as well as fixed and variable tariffs depending on your energy needs.
- E.ON offers all their customers 100% renewable electricity.
- They also have a scheme whereby tariffs are capped for those who are on lower incomes.
Do E.ON have business energy deals?
- E.ON provides contracts for small and large businesses alike and will guide you through your choices.
- Providing fixed, flexible, and multipurchase contracts, E.ON have a range of plans to suit your business and help you save money on energy.
- Do you have a small company? E.ON offers 100% renewable energy to eligible small businesses to help them go green.
- Visit their website to find out if you are eligible. https://www.eonenergy.com/business.html
What is E.ON’s best plan?
E.ON’s best plan for one household might not be the best plan for yours. Energy needs vary between households so, alongside the market position of energy suppliers, prices tend to fluctuate. Ring us today and we can talk you through your energy choices and make sure that you have the right plan for you.
Do E.ON have a boiler service?
Yes! You can receive a quote online or over video chat from an E.ON adviser for your new boiler. E.ON then offer a fast and safe boiler installation, the price of which is included in the quote. You can pay monthly for your boiler with 0 interest rate charge.
Visit their website to find deals on boilers from £1,995! https://www.eonenergy.com/
What do their customers say?
According to TrustPilot, E.ON ranks 3.8/5 in terms of customer satisfaction based on reviews from over 11,600 customers. 54% of reviews considered the service to be ‘excellent’, compared with 21% who deemed it ‘bad’.
Fuel mix & renewable energy 🌱
Where do E.ON get their energy from?
- E.ON places a heavy focus on going green.
- They provide their customers with 100% renewable electricity, both for domestic and business energy.
- They offer a range of solar packages to encourage customers to switch to solar and take control of their energy usage. Visit their website to get a quote for solar panels and see how much you could save. E.ON have three solar packages on offer to their customers.
Do E.ON have a renewable energy plan?
E.ON provide 100% renewable electricity to their domestic customers and small business customers. Their renewable sources include:
- Solar energy.
Updated on 4 Aug, 2020